Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16772 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,366 (Mex$ 61,803) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)