Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19367 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,544 (Mex$ 69,934) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €16,500 (44 minutes ago)