Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.992 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,982 (€3,252) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)