Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.910 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,826 (€3,280) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £258 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (16 minutes ago)