Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05725 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,529 (₨131,498) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (25 minutes ago)