Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05694 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 59% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,373 (₨111,935) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)