Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,755 (€3,174) in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)