Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.009 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,977 (5,465 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (37 minutes ago)