Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.212 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,619 (7,061 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)