Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27802 AED / SCR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,195 (65,445 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)