Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.690 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,434 (C$7,225) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)