Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.909 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,544 (C$6,030) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)