Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.350 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,905 (€4,346) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)