Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.154 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,269 (€4,157) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)