Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01288 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,009 (699,570 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)