Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26438 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,082 (R 53,265) in Vereeniging.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)