Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19499 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,309 (Mex$ 52,870) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (44 minutes ago)