Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19157 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,033 (Mex$ 57,594) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)