Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16772 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,170 (Mex$ 36,785) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)