Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.114 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,921 (€4,599) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)