Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.293 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,798 (€4,845) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (33 minutes ago)