Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.180 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,420 (4,321 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)