Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.215 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,314 (4,656 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)