Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.219 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,599 (4,326 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (39 minutes ago)