Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05864 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,497 (руб 144,895) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)