Cost of living comparison between Vejle, Denmark and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.542 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,578 (kr39,836) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)