Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.322 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,082 (€3,952) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (38 minutes ago)