Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.324 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,399 (€4,486) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (38 minutes ago)