Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.269 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,491 (€4,098) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)