Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.002 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,048 (€4,260) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)