Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41910 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,076 (47,903 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)