Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40237 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,583 (48,670 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)