Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40598 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,081 (51,925 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)