Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43471 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,409 (49,248 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)