Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42258 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,410 (34,100 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Staunton, Virginia costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)