Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41503 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,194 (48,656 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)