Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.997 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,475 (3,243 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)