Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.000 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,961 (3,981 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)