Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.199 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,515 (4,783 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)