Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,043 ($4,914) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (32 minutes ago)