Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,816 ($5,940) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)