Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,818 ($5,124) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)