Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,515 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.785 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,977 (C$7,172) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)