Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,569 prices entered by 453 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.805 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,469 (C$4,803) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (43 minutes ago)