Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,840 prices entered by 529 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.871 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,863 (C$6,570) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)