Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,452 prices entered by 466 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.929 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,329 (C$6,600) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)