Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.275 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,944 (€4,197) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)