Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.325 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,310 (€3,540) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)