Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03651 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,699 (293,021 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)