Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03378 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,997 (295,955 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)