Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36822 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,016 (Bs 54,357) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)