Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36758 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,433 (Bs 69,191) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)