Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00620 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,885 (CH$2,240,752) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)