Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00561 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,208 (CH$2,354,852) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (41 minutes ago)