Cost of living comparison between Vadodara, India and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05413 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,085 (₨130,886) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)