Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03275 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,518 (¥351,693) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)