Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.192 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,866 (€5,694) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)