Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.179 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,843 (€5,945) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)