Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,122 ($4,118) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (18 minutes ago)