Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21033 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,274 (ARS $67,867) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)