Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,813 (9,810TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)