Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,985 (元24,081) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)