Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,831 (元23,126) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)