Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,293 (元24,917) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)