Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18362 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,010 (Mex$ 54,513) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)