Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07249 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,216 (Php278,864) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)