Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07244 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,769 (Php259,099) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)