Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07382 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,206 (Php192,441) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)