Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45083 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,645 (36,922 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (36 minutes ago)