Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41197 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,415 (47,127 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)