Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41609 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,658 (49,648 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)