Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05805 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,876 (руб 170,129) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (30 minutes ago)