Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00326 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,037 (₩4,926,699) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)