Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00331 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,378 (₩6,468,020) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (43 minutes ago)