Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,605 (₩5,766,420) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)