Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00313 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,578 (₩4,338,449) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)