Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,342 (₩5,675,683) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)