Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05056 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,081 (₨238,941) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)