Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05447 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,860 (₨217,710) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)