Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06493 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,095 (руб 186,272) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)