Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05528 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,651 (руб 210,747) in Ulan-Ude.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (31 minutes ago)