Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06173 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,615 (руб 204,357) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)