Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 AED / MNT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,048 (6,655,754 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (43 minutes ago)