Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 AED / MNT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,389 (6,316,738 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ludhiana costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)