Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 AED / MNT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,762 (7,648,098 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)