Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 AED / MNT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,940 (7,295,862 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)