Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 AED / MNT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,895 (6,482,099 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)