Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,992 (₩3,391,189) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (24 minutes ago)