Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10477 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,867 (94,174 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (42 minutes ago)