Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.195 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,338 (€3,656) in Udine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)