Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05506 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,812 (₨87,389) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)