Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,226 (Rp 53,730,736) in Ubud.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (39 minutes ago)