Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,676 (R$ 10,952) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)