Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.183 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,511 (R$ 9,733) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)