Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,036 (R$ 9,787) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)