Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.974 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,039 (R$ 12,362) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)