Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03450 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,811 (¥342,305) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)