Cost of living comparison between Ube, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03230 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,137 (¥282,903) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (23 minutes ago)