Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03309 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,999 (¥332,429) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (39 minutes ago)